A preferred university of developmental culture and inclusive growth.
It shall produce globally competitive leaders molded from a traditon of excellence in instruction, research, effective governance, sustainable entrepreneurship and an environment that assumes major responsibility in cultural vitality and well-being of the community.
1. Attain and sustain quality and excellence for universityhood;
2. Promote relevance and responsiveness;
3. Broaden access and equity;
4. Enhance efficiency and effectiveness; and,
5. Develop harmony within the College, and with stakeholders and
H - Hearty Approach to Management & Governance, & Transformational Leadership
E - Enriched Academic Programs
R - Relevant Student Services, Development, and Welfare Program
I - International and Local Linkages
T - Technology, Facilities, and Assets Enhancement Program
A - Aggressive Staff Development and Welfare Program
G - Gainful Resource Generation and Enterprise Development Program
E - Excellent Researches and Relevant Extension Programs