Goals and Objectives
- To create an adequate and stimulating learning environment by providing information resources in pursuit of teaching, research and extension work of the academic institution.
- To acquire, organize, and provide materials in line with the institution’s main objectives, course offerings and programs.
- To offer formal and informal institution’s to library users in the use of books and resources.
- To provide library users a reading area and other library facilities
- To coordinate with the faculty and students regarding their needs on institutional materials;
- To provide a variety of reading materials on different subjects and interests of students;
- To establish linkages and networks with other agencies for library donations and resource sharing; and
- To extend services to the community and other agencies.
- The Supervising Librarian closely coordinates with the Student Services and Development Office, Department Chairpersons and the Executive Dean in determining the book needs of the students.
- Makes available textbooks, reference books, interest and hobby books, magazines and other periodicals at the Library and Learning Resource Center of the college.
- Updates the collection of the library by collecting the request of the department on needed books and other materials. Facilitate the procurement of new collection.
- Scouts for possible donors of books and other materials. Offer other audio-visual materials relevant to classroom activities.
Guidelines in the Use of the Library Facilities
- A students wishing to use the facilities and resources of the library is required to present a validated borrower’s card together with his/her school ID.
- For faculty and administrative personnel, the college I.D. should be presented upon entry.
- Researchers coming from outside of the college are required to present a referral letter from the Librarian of the institution of origin.
How to apply for Library Card
- Present the current registration form to the Librarian-in-charge together with the student ID for the current semester.
- Submit two (2) 2x2 ID pictures for a new students and one (1) 2x2 for an old student
- Claim the borrower’s card on the specified date by presenting the registration form
- Internet services are made available to students.
- A students must present his/her ID cards before he/she could log in.
- Minimal charges set by the finance office is paid to the operator who remits daily collections to the cashier.
- Opening, viewing and posting pornographic materials are strictly prohibited.