No student shall be denied to the Polytechnic because of age, sex, race and religion.
- Admission test result (Guidance Office)
- Medical Examination signed by a physician with Laboratory Result (CBC, Chest X-ray and Urinalysis) (w/ the license no. of the physician)
- SSC & Tala fee and Dep’t fee
- Library card. Bring 1 copy 2x2 ID picture with white background
- Entrance Data
- Senior High school card
- NS0/PSA photocopy
- Marriage Certificate (for married women)
Every student must comply with the entrance requirements prescribed by the admissions office as recommended by the Administrative Council and approved by the Board of Trustees.
Transferees shall submit the following requirements:
- Result of Aptitude Exam
- Certificate of Transfer Credential
- Good Moral Character
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
Foreign students shall be required to meet substantially the requirements prescribed for their entrance into the Polytechnic. They must have complete and valid credentials, must meet all the prescribed admission requirements of the Polytechnic and the course applied for and must meet all the prescribed requirements by the Department of Foreign Affairs and the Bureau of Immigration.
Cross-enrollees from other institutions must present a cross registration permit from mother institution.
- Sign an agreement in which he/she waives the right to receive and to demand credentials for work done.
- Their admission shall be approved by the Vice President for Academic Affairs and the Registrar upon recommendation of the Chairman of the department concerned.